|No of positions||2|
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
- The Statistician provides programming support and data analysis for a variety of data primarily in business, Financial and healthcare domain. The primary functions include analyzing cross-sectional and longitudinal data and applying advanced statistical techniques to support the data scientist and business Intelligence architects. Other duties include documentation of data cleaning, presentation of data to PI (principle investigator) in written summaries, oral presentations and assisting other statisticians or investigators with documentation.
- The Statistician must have the analytical and writing skills to run and analyze data, merge datasets, and write reports and translational documents. The ability to write effectively for different audiences is required. The individual must possess a demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines and have the flexibility to quickly shift focus when needed.
- This position requires initiative and ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the statistical programs such as R , SAS or SPSS
- Knowledge of statistical principles is needed to perform the appropriate statistical analysis
- Experience designing statistical models, analyzing complex data sets independently
- Experience drafting manuscripts and conducting literature reviews
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- M.Sc/MS/M.Tech either in Applied Statistics,Engineering Statistics,Business Statistics,Bio-statistics
- Fresher will also be considered who have convincing thesis or project work as credential to support the application knowledge of the advanced statistical components.