|No of positions||1|
- Define the scope, Manage, plan and organize project activities.
- Act as a liaison between the business and technology teams to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions.
- Develop business project plans/schedules while balancing business needs and expectations.
- Identify and manage business project team to major milestones.
- Define project roles and obtain key business personnel to support project roles.
- Prioritize and delegate key project tasks to team members.
- Identify and manage project risks throughout the life of the project.
- Develop and maintain issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues.
- Communicate with the customers to ensure quality of product and service on a regular basis.
- Identify and manage business stakeholders.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in project management, including management of scope, time and schedule, with balance of quality and risk management.
- Effective communicator with proven success at all levels of business communication.
- Facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, and demonstrated success at building teams and relationships with key people in local and remote sites.
- Project Management certification (PMI) is an added advantage
- Thorough understanding on SDLC life cycles is necessary
- Scrum methodology understanding is an advantage
- Working knowledge of business process management, workflow design, business intelligence and integration approaches (preferably HL7)
- Experience in collaborating with off-shore development teams
- SaaS or cloud software development experience is a plus
- Working experience in Business intelligence / healthcare is an added advantage
- Accomplished 5+ years experience in SW project management experience (essential).
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc in IT/CS, MBA is an advantage