|No of positions||1|
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
We are looking for a Sr. Software Program Manager to drive the end-to-end development of Business Analytics SW and platforms. We are continuing to innovate and are seeking leaders in this journey.
- As a SW program manager, you are responsible for leading a cross-functional team of SW Engineers, Test Engineers, Operations, etc. from initial concept to deployment. At the same time, you are challenged to meet program goals for product performance, quality goals, cost, schedule, and development budget. You are also responsible for working with Product Management, Marketing, and Experience Designers to define the product, solidify the business case, and author the product and experience specifications. Given our multitude of design and development partners, you will participate with negotiations with Business Development and marketing.
- Your track record must include experience or understanding in developing multi-disciplinary team leadership, product definition/comprehension, development and execution of master program schedules, program budget definition/management, management of vendor and contract management, and product deployment.
- You must have a strong desire, passion, and ability to understand consumer needs and a willingness to develop holistic product solutions that delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Our definition of program management is one of the most comprehensive, most complex, and most challenging in the industry. You are the leader and held accountable to every element of the program. Are you ready?
Job Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Team leadership for cross functional product development team.
- Technical excellence across multiple engineering disciplines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Define/execute to product feature requirements and write product specifications, including technical documentation.
- Organize, present, and document technical and program reviews/status to Senior Management.
- Anticipate risks; assess, mitigate, and manage accordingly.
- Execute multi-purpose programs simultaneously.
- Validate the developing products are reliably and of quality.
- Develop and protect intellectual property; be well versed with IP fundamentals.
- Explore and understand competitive landscape in both product and business terms.
- Engineering/Program management experience for products in fast paced environment.
- Understand Cloud development and Software/Services development integration.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages required.
- Experience with Mobile Platform Software Development.
- Full responsibility for at least five significant delivered-to-market product development cycles in high performance, consumer products industries.
- Self-motivated, results driven, risks awareness.
- Strong strategic leadership and analytical skills.
- Solid critical/precise thinking and questioning skills.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and collaborate effectively with proven interpersonal skills.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to solve difficult technical, quality, cost, and schedule challenges.
- Experience with team building, collaboration, and managing resources – both domestically and international, inside and outside of Microsoft.
- Firm comprehension of consumer electronics technologies and landscape.