|No of positions||2|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
- Experience 3-5 years in embedded development (No freshers or less than 3 years experience – unless candidate is really good)
- Good knowledge in Linux/Android Kernel and device drivers
- Excellent programming skill in C/C++
- Any scripting language knowledge (shell, perl etc) is added advantage
- Hands on experiences on OMAP/IMX or similar devices
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of Linux Device Driver Model, sysfs/debugfs/procfs, uvent, IPCs
- Experience in boot loader is a plus
- Understanding of hardware abstraction layers and userspace-kernelspace communication means
- Past experience and understanding of Open Source projects are big advantage – open source guidelines, opensource forum contributions etc.
- Candidate should be self motivated and able to handle his module by his own within time
- Good documentation skill will be a plus point.