|No of positions||2|
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
- Design, develop, modify, debug, review, test and document C/C++ object oriented software for Business Intelligence / Bio-medical systems in both Visual Studio .Net / KDE platforms.
- Ability to interface software with commercial hardware – data acquisition systems, instrumentation, motor drives, and external I/O such as USB, Bluetooth, PCI etc.
- Participate in engineering design approaches, design review, and product testing.
- Consistently Interface with Hardware Design team, Systems integration team, Product Assurance team to ensure the application robustness.
- M.Tech /MS/ M.Sc/MCA/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT etc
- Fresher will also be considered who have convincing thesis or project work as a credential to support the application knowledge of the advanced statistical components. Good C/C++ based game programmers with 3D graphics and Imaging will also be considered.